Director/Producer with over 30 years experience in the television industry…. Di Rosen Productions has produced a numerous amount of programmes in many different genres ranging from magazine to entertainment, game shows, corporates, documentaries, variety and music as well as the award-winning series for Religion called Tapestries.
The company has won several awards for various productions. As one of South Africa’s top multi-cam directors, Di Rosen has worked on many local and international concerts and multi-media events including amongst them the following:-
- The pre-opening of the World Cup Cricket 2002 – Live;
- Bryan Adams Live in S.A. – produced and directed 1 and half hour special for broadcast;
- Janet Jackson – produced and directed half hour documentary including “behind the scenes” of her concert road tour;
- MTV-AIDS CONCERT- with Alicia Keyes and Piff Diddy amongst others live broadcasts;
- Alanis Morriesette – produced and directed one and a half hour show of the live concert- broadcast nationally;
- The Dunhill Symphony of Fire 1998, 1999, 2000- involved 4 countries vying for the Dunhill trophy. Fireworks display in various stage performances in a carnival theme;
Di Rosen has directed the live screens and toured nationally with the international artistes, to name just a few:
- Bryan Adams
- Macy Gray
- Sting Live
- Vienna Boys Choir
- The Cranberries
- Savage Garden
- Randy Crawford
- Brian Mcknight
- Kanya West
- The North Sea Jazz Festival/Cape Town International Jazz Festival (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005,2006,2008-08-25, 2009
The North Sea Jazz Festival/Cape Town International Jazz Festival is biggest festival of its kind in Southern Africa, and features a collection of top international and local jazz music. It has become a landmark event on the entertainment calendar. The festival takes place over 2 days and covers 5 stages.
Some of the other programmes that Di Rosen Productions has produced and directed:
- NGOMQIBELO/KAMOKIBELO (variety programme weekly for 15 years)
- MOVIE FOCUS (magazine programme)
- COMEDY SHOWCASE (ALMOST 5 YEARS)
- SANDY’S NUMEROLOGY(13 PART SERIES)
- COCO COLA MEGA MILLIONS (4 DAY LIVE EVERY WEEK)
- LOOKING IN LOOKING OUT A JOURNEY TO THE SOURCE(A SERIES OF SPIRITUAL DOCUMENTARIES)
- SIMCHA(JEWISH RELIGIOUS MAGAZINE PROGRAMME)
- SWITCHING ON OF THE LIGHTS IN CAPE TOWN – COVERING THE CITY OF CAPE TOWN WITH FLOATS, MINISTERS AND ENTERTAINMENT.
- THE POWER WITHIN- A WOMEN’S SERIES – DOCUTAINMENT FORMAT.
- DATING SHOW – YOUR DATE WITH DESTINY.
- CORPORATE VIDEOS FOR THE UNITED JEWISH CAMPAIGN AS WELL AS THEIR YOUTH COUNTERPART YAD FOR THE PAST YEARS(2007 -2010) INVOLVING NUMEROUS CASES FROM THE VARIOUS ORGANIZATIONS IN THE JEWISH COMMUNITY OF CAPE TOWN. VERY EMOTIONAL AND HARD HITTING STORIES.
- HIV/AIDS – LESSONS FROM SOUTH AFRICA (Docci for the BBC)
- LOERIE AWARDS – BIGGEST AND ONLY ADVERTISING AWARDS IN SOUTH AFRICA DIRECTED 2008 AND 2009.
- WORLD CUP SOCCER – DIRECTED AND MIXED LIVE 10 HOUR OPENING AT CAPE TOWN FAN FEST FOR THE SCREENS BUT WAS RECORDED AS WELL.
- PRODUCED AND DIRECTED A VIDEO INSERT TO PLAY IN AT OPENING OF FAN FEST
- DIRECTED VIDEO FOR THE CITY OF CAPE TOWN
See also… www.diprod.co.za